ada mata pandang, ada telinga dengar, ada mulut diam

    Favourite Quotes

    # "I am not a has-been. I am a will be"

    # "determine to do some thinking for yourself. Don't live entirely upon the thoughts of others. don't be an automaton"

    # "The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but has no vision"

    # "the act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this is turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium"

Sahabat Maya

R.E.L.I.E.F


Finally, i've made my decision. i've inform all parties involved. thank god, the reaction is positive and i do really love to hear that. thanks for the cooperation guys. i know most you guys shocked wit my decision but i've a strong reason and because of few constraint. i do know my weaknesses, that's why i'm stepping backward. i'm so sorry for all inconvenience that i've burden all of you guys. i really don't mean it. it just my weaknesses.

to the one who takeover all my responsibilities after this, thank you. if you have anything regarding to "this", don't be hesitate to ask me. i'll assist you as far as i can.



this post is continuation from this entry : aku berundur.


darthoneavenue

0 Ulasan:

Masa itu Emas

Waktu Solat

formspring.me


Ruangan Bersembang

Barclays Premier League Live Scores

Kick Out Racism

Kick Out Racism
stop racism because racism against citizens is a serious matter

Followers