ada mata pandang, ada telinga dengar, ada mulut diam

    Favourite Quotes

    # "I am not a has-been. I am a will be"

    # "determine to do some thinking for yourself. Don't live entirely upon the thoughts of others. don't be an automaton"

    # "The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but has no vision"

    # "the act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this is turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium"

Sahabat Maya

Resolution vs Numbers?


Jan 1,2010 we will open the book. its pages are blank. we are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called 'opportunity' and its first chapter is New Year's Day. Some of us will take it as a numbers consist of 01012010, some will take it more serious of the time of change and some might didn't notice that they will crossed to the new year.

today December 31st is the last day of 2009. Memories? i guarantee its a lot to tell. Its better to keep in my mind. some can be tell and some can't. yeah, that how the game was. Sweet, bitter, pain, disgrace, happy and others kind of feeling are been blended to my heart and soul. to get it through is a tough call.

1 - i'd love to thank to God Almighty (Allah S.W.T) for giving me another chance of life. something that we can't buy, something that we can't even replace even we got lot of money. that's how it bend the rule of money is everything. am i right?

2 - long term resolution. nothing crossed in my mind about new long term resolution/s. i'd would believe that most of us looking forward to have new resolution/s but i think they will adapt the old habit/s. thats why me myself didn't have any new resolution for the year 2010. it sound better i should accomplished the old one. hehe. and its better to set up monthly resolution that can easily archived and monitored. new year, same resolution. ;)

3 - ok, for the new semester (part 4) the first short-term resolution it would changing my style of studying. for the first month is the month of fundamental of all the subjects and i hope i didn't miss any class.

4 - oh yes, i would like to improve my finance flow. need to change the spending style. try to snatch some opportunity to gain some money to cover my spending habits and to cover any cost of repairing my car.

5 - i think it would just nice to stop here, i will continue some more next year.

to all my beloved readers, i would like to wish all of you a Happy New Year. Wishing all of you a best good luck for incoming days. ;)

0 Ulasan:

Masa itu Emas

Waktu Solat

formspring.me


Ruangan Bersembang

Barclays Premier League Live Scores

Kick Out Racism

Kick Out Racism
stop racism because racism against citizens is a serious matter

Followers