ada mata pandang, ada telinga dengar, ada mulut diam

    Favourite Quotes

    # "I am not a has-been. I am a will be"

    # "determine to do some thinking for yourself. Don't live entirely upon the thoughts of others. don't be an automaton"

    # "The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but has no vision"

    # "the act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this is turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium"

Sahabat Maya

bla... bla... bla....


hurm.. it's Monday afternoon on 21st December 2009. Nothing crossed in my mind but I still want to write something. Updating this blog ain't easy. huhu. today, I pick some interesting point bout myself and to be elaborate it according to parts.

STUDY

huh. as I living in the Student Life for years, i just need another one and a half years to complete my degree studies. Been a year doing my degree, maybe it's time for me to change my way of study to ensure my degree at a highest quality. huhu. so, start from 4th January 2010 I need to push more from before! hoho


LOVE

blank message! syntax error! hahaha


CAR

argh! to tense to think bout my car. need to replace body throttle, distributor, lower arm, front absorber and also tyres. anyone can give me bout rm1500? wallahwey, where should i get the money from? ish!~


FAMILY

nothing much on my lovely family. huhu. doing well. with my youngest sister just finished SPM and the younger sis now having semester break. The oldest bro still with her wife. he said his wife quiet busy with work because of the PLKN bus supply. huhu. mama and ayah is fine but us as FAMILY need to have a VACATION!! huhu


FRIENDS

friends oh friends. stick as a double-sided tape. huhu


HIDDEN AGENDA

i want to change my exhaust car, buy new futsal shoe (Nike Gato crossed in my mind.. huhu) and also getting myself ready for new semester. huhu

0 Ulasan:

Masa itu Emas

Waktu Solat

formspring.me


Ruangan Bersembang

Barclays Premier League Live Scores

Kick Out Racism

Kick Out Racism
stop racism because racism against citizens is a serious matter

Followers