ada mata pandang, ada telinga dengar, ada mulut diam

    Favourite Quotes

    # "I am not a has-been. I am a will be"

    # "determine to do some thinking for yourself. Don't live entirely upon the thoughts of others. don't be an automaton"

    # "The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but has no vision"

    # "the act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this is turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium"

Sahabat Maya

Passion??





A month without football? Just twice watching football match of Liverpool vs Everton and also Liverpool vs Arsenal. I couldn't believe that I didn’t play any kind of sport especially football and also futsal during that time.

On February, 4 I've been checking my knee pain at Hospital Ampuan Rahimah Klang. The result is
anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury. For me, this result is not a shocking news because I've been google-ing all kind of injury that related to knee and one of it is this ACL injury. Before this I've posted bout my injury. I thought its medial collateral ligament, but my guess is totally wrong. After that, I've another appointment that is on March, 18.

For now, I will put myself on "no-sports-activities mode". Behind of this is because I don’t want to loose my knee in this young age. Minimizing the involvement on sports activities would help I guess.

My passion on football keep on decreasing due to my injury. For now, I need to find a new way to spend my free time. I don’t want to much spending my time on facebooking, myspacing, blogwalking and playing electronic games. Anyone have a suggestion?

0 Ulasan:

Masa itu Emas

Waktu Solat

formspring.me


Ruangan Bersembang

Barclays Premier League Live Scores

Kick Out Racism

Kick Out Racism
stop racism because racism against citizens is a serious matter

Followers