ada mata pandang, ada telinga dengar, ada mulut diam

    Favourite Quotes

    # "I am not a has-been. I am a will be"

    # "determine to do some thinking for yourself. Don't live entirely upon the thoughts of others. don't be an automaton"

    # "The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but has no vision"

    # "the act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this is turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium"

Sahabat Maya

2nd edition?


last night my family gathered together in my andak's house to have monthly family gathering. each months we have this family gathering. the main objectives is to gathered together and discuss any issues that need to be discussed.

last night also we have a little birthday party celebrated my brothers and my birthday that is on 9th (my younger brother), 11th (mine) and 13th (my older bro). Last year we didn't celebrate because my younger bro meet an accident on 8th February 2009 and coma for nearly a month. so, this year we celebrate and prioritize to my younger bro because of that occasion.

This year I only manage to get 2 gifts that is from lalink ieda (its a book) and my family (cant tell you what it is.. ngeh3x!~). but, that is now the important thing. the more important thing is all of my friends remember my birthday. unfortunately, i've been waiting from someone but nothing came pass me by. its ok then..


p/s: thank you so much guys.. luv u all..
;)

4 Ulasan:

chokachoki said...

slamat menjadikan diri anda 22 taun...may god bless u~

darth one said...

ye selamat2..
terima kasih wahai chokachoki..
hoho

Anonymous said...

ape hadiah dari family tu???
ngehh3~

darth one said...

ngeh3
just a towel uh..
gift from persatuan keluarga.. huhu

Masa itu Emas

Waktu Solat

formspring.me


Ruangan Bersembang

Barclays Premier League Live Scores

Kick Out Racism

Kick Out Racism
stop racism because racism against citizens is a serious matter

Followers