ada mata pandang, ada telinga dengar, ada mulut diam

    Favourite Quotes

    # "I am not a has-been. I am a will be"

    # "determine to do some thinking for yourself. Don't live entirely upon the thoughts of others. don't be an automaton"

    # "The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but has no vision"

    # "the act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this is turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium"

Sahabat Maya

'bujang' day out


Date : 15th February 2010
Venue : Bukit Tinggi, Klang
Committee : Mohamad Shafwan, Zeera Qaseh, Nurhusmyra Naema, Warna Nur


It was so much fun. Thank you guys for the times spent for that day. Watching Valentine Day movie eventhough we are single, but I'm not sure bout the availability. It's a day that carve a huge smile on my face. Not just having so much fun with those girls, i'm also encounter someone that melting me over. I don't know whether i can communicate with "DIA" or not. Time will decide.

Done with "DIA". Back to the topic. With Nurhusmyra Naema and Warna Nur been single in just over a week, it didn't stop us to have so much fun even just only window shopping and watching movie at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Me and Zeera Qaseh? It is better not to tell bout our (read in separate way because we are not in relationship) relationship. ha ha.

To Warna Nur, I'll support you from the back, front, side or from any angle you want. You got my numbers right. That is how Besties do.

To Ema, be strong girl. When we believe we can, insyaALLAH you can make it. Explore a new way of life is a great experince.

To Zeera, no words can write here. I'll text you later.

To me? ha ha. Lot of things to be remind to myself. I'll write in another post.

;)




darthoneavenue

0 Ulasan:

Masa itu Emas

Waktu Solat

formspring.me


Ruangan Bersembang

Barclays Premier League Live Scores

Kick Out Racism

Kick Out Racism
stop racism because racism against citizens is a serious matter

Followers