ada mata pandang, ada telinga dengar, ada mulut diam

    Favourite Quotes

    # "I am not a has-been. I am a will be"

    # "determine to do some thinking for yourself. Don't live entirely upon the thoughts of others. don't be an automaton"

    # "The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but has no vision"

    # "the act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this is turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium"

Sahabat Maya

My oh My


Time : almost 0430.
Place : my room
mood : unknown
theme song : caramel - jauh kau pergi



People said that we can easily archieved something, that’s almost true. And they also said that its not easy to protect something that have you been achieved before. Yes I couldn't agree more with this. Life is nothing less like the economic life cycle. In economy, they have recession, depression, expansionary and peak. Same goes to our life. As we been on the top, we will somehow to be in the bottom.

Now my age has clocked to 22 years. Yes I am 22 years old now. Most of my colleagues doesn't know that I was born on 1988. Thanks to my primary school archievement , the phenomenal one I guess. Since that, I've used to have friends that older then me. I tend to act just like I born at 1987. Ah, never mind.

21 years of living. Since 12 years old, I used to lived far from my family. Do it all alone. Asrama Tun Dr Ismail and St. John Institution, Kuala Lumpur. A place where I can assume as my turning point of life. I know better about the world. Learn how to survive in a metropolitan world. Even I just an ordinary person. Thank you.

2002, been kicked out from Asrama Tun Dr Ismail and automatically transfer from St John Institution to SMK Telok Datok giving me the new experince of life. Where I found 'lepaking' and futsal teammate. It also giving me time to-get-know my villagers and also they can get-to-know me. Circa 2003-2004, been in SMKTD I learn new thing that so-called LOVE. No need to mention her name I think.

Circa 2005, it’s a Universities lifes begin. Knowing tons of friends. UiTM Kelantan to be mentioned where a place I learned deeply bout life, passion, love and all the things that make me Mohamad Shafwan today. 2005-2008 bring me lots of experience. Kesatria Negara, Mara University of Technology Accountancy Society (MUTAC), Jawatankuasa Perwakilan Kolej Tunku Abd Rahman, Kelab Debat dan Pidato, Karnival Sukan Mahasiswa UiTM. Those are the main medium of "ME" today.

Mid 2008 until end 2008, Geodis Wilson Freight Management is the place of another experience. To be in working field is not an easy task but its fun. After tiredly working all days, we'll be paid. The time where all servant in the world smiling all the times.

End November 2008, is the time of convocation. Finally and officially I posses a Diploma in Accountancy from UiTM. A day which I can't ever forget. In the end Of December, I pursuing my studies in degree level at UiTM Malaysia. This time, no more accounting things. Now, I'm Business Management student. Taking BBA (Hons) Business Economics. One of my interest. ;)

22 is a matter of numbers. Ah, who's care? I hope my life starting from 22nd birthday would be a great moment of my life.

To my old and new colleagues, lets moving forward. Bring joy, prosperity, bless, happiness and so much more positive things to our life. Thank You so much guys.


p/s : thank you to Ajid Genki, Anisyuhada Zakaria, Fairuz Nabila Mohamed Hussain, Nadia Nabila Ibrahim, Ahmad Syamir, Mohd Izham Roslan, Siti Khadijah Jamaluddin and Khairunisa Juhaizat for the Birthday Party and also the foods..

not forget to mention to all my BMBE4A that giving a very nice cooperation during class photoshoot. can't wait to get the pictures.

:)

0 Ulasan:

Masa itu Emas

Waktu Solat

formspring.me


Ruangan Bersembang

Barclays Premier League Live Scores

Kick Out Racism

Kick Out Racism
stop racism because racism against citizens is a serious matter

Followers