ada mata pandang, ada telinga dengar, ada mulut diam

    Favourite Quotes

    # "I am not a has-been. I am a will be"

    # "determine to do some thinking for yourself. Don't live entirely upon the thoughts of others. don't be an automaton"

    # "The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but has no vision"

    # "the act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this is turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium"

Sahabat Maya

I'm Back


wooohooooo.. afta bein hiding in the cave for several months, i'm bek to gv some disaster in this blog.

currently been workin in MAS as data management. kindda boring job for the first 3 days. blog is on of the things that I can do since my supervisor didn't give any task yet. oh forget to tell ya i'm writing using the office lappy. 1st day workin got own lappy. kindda heavy wit core 2 duo processor.

i'll will continue later since I need to keep discrete typing this entry. c ya later.

Masa itu Emas

Waktu Solat

formspring.me


Ruangan Bersembang

Barclays Premier League Live Scores

Kick Out Racism

Kick Out Racism
stop racism because racism against citizens is a serious matter

Followers