ada mata pandang, ada telinga dengar, ada mulut diam

    Favourite Quotes

    # "I am not a has-been. I am a will be"

    # "determine to do some thinking for yourself. Don't live entirely upon the thoughts of others. don't be an automaton"

    # "The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but has no vision"

    # "the act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this is turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium"

Sahabat Maya

Hi TUN!


Finally, I bought the "A Doctor In The House" written by our former fourth Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamed. To be frank, I admire him thru his delicate and brilliant ideas in our beloved country's development. Since I just bought this book and got some free time to spend on reading books that not directly related to my study, I try to read it extra fast and give some comments of this book.

didn't he look cute on the book cover?

Although it cost me some bucks and might force me to start tighten my stomach, I think this will give me some valuable ideas and also knowledge in order to face another world that frighten most of student in Malaysia that is "working world". psst, eventhough I got some experience 'there'.

I think I will stop here and continue in other time. See you again. :)

4 Ulasan:

♥ ely nadiah ♥ said...

good spending!!
pls include comment ASAP n then i will borrow from u..haha...

darth one said...

haha
it takes time to finish reading it but i will comment based on chapters.

Kisah Qaseh AzRin said...

klau bukak borrow list..masukkan nama saya!!! ;)

darth one said...

haha
sure but need to wait for a long time until i finished up my reading
sigh~

Masa itu Emas

Waktu Solat

formspring.me


Ruangan Bersembang

Barclays Premier League Live Scores

Kick Out Racism

Kick Out Racism
stop racism because racism against citizens is a serious matter

Followers