ada mata pandang, ada telinga dengar, ada mulut diam

    Favourite Quotes

    # "I am not a has-been. I am a will be"

    # "determine to do some thinking for yourself. Don't live entirely upon the thoughts of others. don't be an automaton"

    # "The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but has no vision"

    # "the act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this is turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium"

Sahabat Maya

small notes


1- I'm not the smartest but I'd love to argue on something before accepting it. why? i love to consider everything and I'm not afraid of doing mistakes. Mistakes teach us how to be right. There would be sometimes that left is right.

2- To be frank, I'm little bit dissapointed with some of Malaysian young lads that doesn't like to think. They let everything decided by someone that smarter and being appointed to make the decision. For me it just like live like automaton.

3- We, are apart of a community. We do have influence on something that circulate among our community. Maybe we didn't notice what now, one time in future we may realize that what we have done in past effecting us as a community.

4- I love a terminology by Hishamuddin Rais. Young lads need to be brave. Brave of what? you'll decide by yourself not me. So, never afraid to sit for a while and think!



p/s: I'm so sorry for my english. I admit it!

0 Ulasan:

Masa itu Emas

Waktu Solat

formspring.me


Ruangan Bersembang

Barclays Premier League Live Scores

Kick Out Racism

Kick Out Racism
stop racism because racism against citizens is a serious matter

Followers